SyFy film “Arachnoquake” will premier with local actress at Liberty Hall | Arts & Culture
Released by the City of Tyler:
Please join us for the premier of the SyFy Network’s feature film Arachnoquake, starring Tyler’s own Olivia Hardt. The premier will be at Liberty Hall on Saturday, June 23 at 8 p.m.
The movie is about a family who must fight off giant spiders in New Orleans. In “Arachnoquake” Hardt plays the younger sister who is the responsible, strong-willed, good child. She fights off spiders, protects citizens and helps her brother find a way out of the tangled spider webs.
“My character, Petra, is definitely a fighter in this movie,” says Hardt. “I protect everyone, I take care of business, I’m not afraid of anything.”
Hardt did the majority of her own stunts. She is very athletic and wanted to make it believable to all. With explosions and other special effects, “Arachnoquake” is action-packed and entertaining. Hardt will be at the theater to do photos and autographs after the movie, so come out and watch it with our very own Tyler star!
Tickets are available for $7 online at www.libertytyler.com or at the door 30 minutes prior to the show for cash only.
For more information go to www.libertytyler.com, join us on Facebook, or call Manager Anne Payne at (903) 595-7274.
Upcoming Shows at Liberty Hall Include:
- Saturday, June 23, 4 p.m. “Cinderella”
- Thursday, June 28, 7 p.m. “How to Marry a Millionaire”
- Thursday, July 5, 7 p.m. “Jaws”
- Thursday, July 12, 7 p.m. “Raiders of the Lost Ark”
- Saturday, July 14, 6-11:30 p.m. “East Texas All Star Showcase”
- Thursday July 19, 7 p.m. “Back to the Future”
- Thursday July 26, 7 p.m. “Die Hard”
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tyler students awarded donated bicycles for their good behavior
- HUG a Firefighter program eases kids' fears of firefighters in full gear
- Man texting and driving loses control, hits utility pole on Loop 323
- East Texans remember: 'America changed that day'
- Ables-Land Office Supply celebrates 50 years in business