Smith Co. Republican Club meeting July 12 | Events
Released by Smith County Republican Club:
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Traditions 6205 S Broadway Avenue, 6:30pm
Program- Dr. John English, Bethesda Health Clinic
The next meeting for the Smith County Republican Club will be held on Thursday, July 12 at Traditions Restaurant, 6205 S. Broadway Avenue starting at 6:00pm for those who wish to eat or socialize prior to the meeting. The program will begin at 6:30pm.
This month’s program will feature Dr. John English, CEO for Bethesda Health Clinic who will provide a physician’s perspective on the recent Supreme Court Decision regarding the healthcare legislation and it’s affect moving forward.
For more information, please call David Stein, 903-534-0425 or email@example.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tyler students awarded donated bicycles for their good behavior
- HUG a Firefighter program eases kids' fears of firefighters in full gear
- Man texting and driving loses control, hits utility pole on Loop 323
- East Texans remember: 'America changed that day'
- Ables-Land Office Supply celebrates 50 years in business