Fire sends toddler to hospital for smoke inhalation | News
SMITH COUNTY, TX (KLTV)-
An East Texas toddler was sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation after the family's home caught fire Tuesday morning.
Many homes were threatened, but only one was destroyed by the mid-morning fire. It started in the 4400 lock of Morningside Drive in Tyler.
Investigators aren't sure exactly what sparked the fire, but they do know it started in the center of the home.
We're told the toddler's injuries were not severe. He was taken to the hospital out of precaution.
A family of five lived in the residence, but no one was seriously injured.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.