31 DWI arrests over holiday weekend in Smith Co. | News
From The Tyler Police Department:
SMITH COUNTY, TX (KLTV) - Authorities in Smith County made 31 DWI arrests during their No Refusal DWI campaign over the Memorial Day weekend.
-DPS had 19 DWI arrests.
-Tyler PD had 8 DWI arrests.
-Texas Parks & Wildlife had 1 DWI arrest.
-Bullard PD had 2 DWI arrests.
-Lindale PD had 1 DWI arrest.
Total number of search warrants for blood obtained was as follows:
-DPS obtained 1 search warrant for blood.
-Tyler PD obtained 1 search warrant for blood.
-Texas Parks & Wildlife obtained 1 search warrant for blood.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ETX colleges monitoring national meningitis cases
- Joan Hallmark book signing at Barnes & Noble Saturday
- Senator Cornyn vows to continue fight against healthcare reforms in ETX visit
- ETX couple creates business to help animal shelters nationwide
- TJC theater, sign language students collaborate for play reading