Night work on Loop 323 begins June 24 | News
TxDOT says that construction crews are scheduled to begin several weeks of nighttime work on Tyler's WSW Loop 323 between SH 155 (Frankston Highway) and Bellwood Drive, which is just south of the railroad overpass near West Front Street.
Crews are scheduled to work from 7 p.m.-5 a.m., Sunday-Thursday repairing and then resurfacing the roadway. Temporary lane-closures will be in effect while the work is in progress, and motorists should be prepared to reduce speed and merge in and around the work zone.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tyler students awarded donated bicycles for their good behavior
- HUG a Firefighter program eases kids' fears of firefighters in full gear
- Man texting and driving loses control, hits utility pole on Loop 323
- East Texans remember: 'America changed that day'
- Ables-Land Office Supply celebrates 50 years in business