Tyler police seek wanted subject with violent past | News
TYLER, TEXAS (KLTV)- Tyler police are seeking the whereabouts of a man considered to be very violent.
Blake Reed, 26, is wanted for violation of a protection order. He has a violent past and is considered very dangerous. He has ties to Tyler, Mineola, and Hawkins.
His bond has been set at $1,100,000. Reed has an extensive Criminal History in Wood County.
Reed may be hiding out the Wood County area. Do not approach this man if you see him or know where he is, please call Tyler police IMMEDIATELY at 903-531-1000.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tyler students awarded donated bicycles for their good behavior
- HUG a Firefighter program eases kids' fears of firefighters in full gear
- Man texting and driving loses control, hits utility pole on Loop 323
- East Texans remember: 'America changed that day'
- Ables-Land Office Supply celebrates 50 years in business