Delek Refining conducting storage tank maintenance | Weird
Delek Refining conducting storage tank maintenance
Delek Refining is currently conducting storage tank maintenance at their Tyler facility which has created an unpleasant odor noticed by area residents. The company released the following statement today.
“As a result of storage tank maintenance currently underway at Delek Refining’s Tyler refinery, a harmless yet unpleasant odor has been detected in the general vicinity. Delek Refining apologizes for the inconvenience caused by this odor and is currently taking aggressive actions to eliminate the issue. At present, the company believes these actions should eliminate the odor by later this week.”
Please contact the Tyler Fire Marshal’s Office at (903) 535-0005 for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tyler students awarded donated bicycles for their good behavior
- HUG a Firefighter program eases kids' fears of firefighters in full gear
- Man texting and driving loses control, hits utility pole on Loop 323
- East Texans remember: 'America changed that day'
- Ables-Land Office Supply celebrates 50 years in business